Ohio-Columbus
Options

Dock580 opening 11/14/14!!!

This place usually books up a year in advance, but my man and I have decided to elope, opening up our date of 11/14/14. They were wonderful to work with, their food is bomb, and we had the whole thing planned for around $8,000 for 100 people! A huge perk of this place is that they let you provide your own alcohol. Again, this is an exceptional venue (exposed brick! industrial features!), we've just decided to spend our money on a kick ass vacay instead. Would love to get some of our deposit back if rebooked by another couple. Check it out! www.dock580.com

Re: Dock580 opening 11/14/14!!!

• Options
    Good luck! It will probably be hard to find someone to take it this close to the date. Do they do things other than weddings? You may have better luck finding someone needing a party space.
  • Options
    edited September 2014

My husband and I recently eloped but are looking for a venue to hold a reception for our families. We are looking to have our reception soon and would love to have it at dock580! This might work out perfectly for the both of us! I would love to talk more!!

Congratulations on your elopement!!

• Options

My husband and I recently eloped but are looking for a venue to hold a reception for our families. We are looking to have our reception soon and would love to have it at dock580! This might work out perfectly for the both of us! I would love to talk more!!

Congratulations on your elopement!!

OP hasn't logged back n since she posted this thread. I would contact Dock 580 directly for more information. Since you wouldn't be having wedding, but a party you might save a lot of money leaving the words wedding reception out of it. Just tell them you are planning a party, which is true and leave out the traditional wedding trapping that night...just have a kicking party.

Congrats to both of you on your elopements!
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• Options
    Thanks for the suggestion! I appreciate the help!

• Options
    Oops!  Sorry, I have been out of the country.  Were you able to contact someone at the venue?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards