October 2014 Weddings

My wedding ring arrived!!!!

Soooo happy with the way it looks. Starting to feel real!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: My wedding ring arrived!!!!

• Wow! That's a gorgeous set!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats! Looks great! Mine and FI's have been sitting in their boxes for months now.and I can't wait to.wear mine!

• When mine came in I asked Fi if I could wear it around the house for a few hours. :blush:
  • Got bth mine and FI rings off Amazon. Both are in a ring box in my bedside table. cant wait to wear mine! :) My Engagement ring catches quite a bit so will be nice to wear the band on its own :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Fi ordered his plane band on Amazon! Mine is blingy though. :D So the same jeweler who made my e-ring also made my band. It was fun to go in and meet him and say thank you for the ring!
  • I hear ya...
    FI let me put it on ONCE to make sure it fit and I thankfully snapped a pic so that's what's been getting me through in the mean time!

35 days till I get to wear them both!

• I've put my wedding band on SO many times. Trying to decide if I feel too bulky with the band and the e-ring, admiring the band with the e-ring, admiring the band on its own...He makes fun of me for it, but I keep telling him it's important that I figure it out now haha
  • Ours came in a couple weeks ago, FI was the one who asked if her could wear his for a little bit! I checked to make sure mine fit, but haven't put it back on.
  • I keep taking mine out of the drawer to put it on and look at the inscription. :) So bad.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • FI has mine hidden somewhere... :( But I've hidden his as well... so I guess we're even.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
  • We've had ours since May! :)

• We ordered both the e-ring and the band at the same time since it was easier for them to be made together.  I got FI's ring a few months ago.  FI has both rings locked up tight.

Anniversary
  • Don't judge me: when Fi wasn't home today I put my band on with my ring and wore it for a few hours (but I didn't leave the house!).
  • Don't judge me: when Fi wasn't home today I put my band on with my ring and wore it for a few hours (but I didn't leave the house!).

No judgement here!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We've had our bands for awhile now. We got mine back in Feb, and his probably around that same time. I've been good for the most part, but this past weekend we were going to be doing a bunch of running so I wore it out on Saturday (I know, but don't judge me). I'm trying to determine if I need to get my engagement ring resized to an 1/8 of an inch bigger or if I can leave it the way it is. We're going on a 2 week long honeymoon and I want to be able to wear both rings together, so I wanted to see what it would feel like for more than just a couple minutes! I can't wait to wear it full time in a few weeks!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Picked mine up last week. FI sent his back to be resized. Getting his this week. I had to take a picture with it on with my engagement ring before we put in the safe deposit box. Love it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards