Oregon

Bridal Party Gift Ideas!!!

I need some help!  I'm getting married in September 2010.  I want to give a special gifts to my brides maids.  I'm willing to spend $200-$400 per brides maid.  Any creative, special ideas out there??

Thank you! :)

Re: Bridal Party Gift Ideas!!!

• edited December 2011
    With that big of a budget, buy them all something different and unique. You know them best, get them something more interesting than a necklace.
  • DramaGeekDramaGeek member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Definitely do a different gift for each.  I got gifts based on the things I knew my 'maids liked.  They loved their gifts.  I didn't spend a ton of money - I was a poor college student - but the gifts were well thought out and that counted for a lot.
  • edited December 2011
    If it were my girls, knowing them, I would do something like a nice handbag...maybe something coach...but each would have a different one

I dunno if your into that sort of thing...we are all pretty preppy, but I think it would be neat.
  • edited December 2011
    You do have a serious budget. I'd think big, like buy them all a a couple of nights at an awesome hotel or a huge spa package. How about some designer clothing (or the handbag idea was genius). Lucky bridesmaids!
  • edited December 2011
    I saw in a magazine something that suggested mini camcorders. This is unique and within your budget, fun for the bridesmaids, and you could get some fun videos that they film during the wedding/reception out of it even! For sure something different-- wish it was within my budget! :)
  • edited December 2011

Spa package would be awsome

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards