Oregon

Southern OR

PiruPiru member
First Comment
I'm enthralled with the idea of getting married here: www.treehouseparadise.com in a treehouse! Or near them, to honeymoon in them later.

It's in Cave Junction, so almost California and a pretty long drive for me. They can do the catering and I'm happy with that, can anybody recommend salons/DJs/photographers/etc from ther?
And if you should die before me, ask if you can take a friend. Pick a flower, close your eyes,and drift away- STP
June siggy challenge!

Re: Southern OR

• edited December 2011
    I don't know the Cave Junction salons and stuff but I live in Grants Pass, about 45 to an hour away from the treehouses. Which are very, very cool BTW. My salon is FABULOUS. It's called Avenue Salon. Love the ladies there. They do it all hair, makeup, nails and spa stuff. I just get my hair cut and I had a facial there for the first time a few weeks ago, and it was fabulous. 
  • edited December 2011
    I have no suggestions, but just wanted to throw out my thoughts that that is an amazingly fun venue idea.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • PiruPiru member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! I am waiting to hear back from them. I didin't really care about the venue before and now I feel like I'll die if I can't do it there lol.

Thanks for the info, I didn't realize Grants Pass was quite so close. That bodes well for me since I have an errand to run in Grants Pass as well.
    And if you should die before me, ask if you can take a friend. Pick a flower, close your eyes,and drift away- STP
    June siggy challenge!
  • edited December 2011
    I dont know of any specific photographers or dj's in the area, but I am getting married in Cave Junction too (I grew up in the area) and I would recomend looking for vendors/services in the grants pass area too.  There just isnt too much out in CJ.  I am having a photographer and hairdresser come down from portland (they are also friends).

Also, I am not sure if you have a date picked yet but I would recomend summer time because a lot of guests will likely have to camp or something.  There is not very much lodging out in cave junction and grants pass is a 45 minute drive.

The treehouses sound very fun though!  I'm sure it will be an amazing wedding :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards