Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Wedding Tickers

Ok so I have the "Code" for our wedding countdown ticker, but I can't seem to attach it for when I reply in the Community forums.

Any help?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Wedding Tickers

• Options
    On the main board there is a Knotties Tech forum. Try searching there first. If you don't find what you are looking for, post your question. Good luck! I never figured it out myself and eventually forgot about it.
    Happiness is an inside job
  • Options
    cant figure it out either :(
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I believe it is just placed in your signature box. In the upper right corner of this website when you're scrolled to the top, you'll see your name and avatar (icon) with a downward arrow next to it. Put your mouse over the arrow and a menu should drop down where you can click "My Settings". From within My Settings, click on "Avatar & Signature". At the bottom of the next page, there's a box where you can paste in the code for your signature ticker.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options

I did copy and paste my code into the "signature" box, but nothing...

Thanks!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    Let me see if it worked!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    hmm...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    wrigleyvillewrigleyville member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited September 2014
    Mine hasn't worked for a long time. I had to PM KnotPorscha to have it added/removed.

I think there's something going on with the site code because lots of other people have this issue too.
  • Options
    Thanks Wrigleyville.... Are you by chance from Chicago? I grew up in the suburbs!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    Yes. :) I grew up near Detroit, though. We moved to Chicago a couple years ago.
  • Options

Chicago has my heart, I hate being so far away!! :0)

But sunny southern California has it's benefits too, ha! I grew up in Cicero, tough area for sure, but then moved to NW Indiana by Notre Dame before moving to California several years ago!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    I voted in favor of the SF Bay Area, but H loves snow and said he would miss it (despite my promises to take him to Lake Tahoe on weekends).

After last winter's polar vortex nonsense, he owes me. BIG time.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards