Oregon
Options

Honeymoon in Portland/Oregon Coast

Hi girls! We are doing a road trip honeymoon summer 2013. Just trying to get some early ideas of must see beautiful places, tours, restaurants (we love all food) and bars (brewery tours welcome)  Thanks in advance for your help. I'm very excited to see the Pacific Northwest!
LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Re: Honeymoon in Portland/Oregon Coast

• Options
    tons of stuff to do 

Voodoo Donuts (sorry, haven't eaten yet......)
    Multnomah Falls, plus all the hiking trails
    Powell's Books
    Japanese Garden, Chinese Garden, Rose Garden, Hoyt Arboretum
    Great Restaurants and food carts
    just taking in the NW district (a bit expensive), Alberta, Missisippi, East Burnside
    MIcrobrews!
    Distillery Row!
    Portland Timbers Games (soccer)
    Rose Festival, Brewery Festivals

Try these blogs;  Dave Knows Portland, Around the Sun, Portland on the Cheap

• Options
    If you're going to the coast as well, it would be fun to take a trip from north to south. Hit up Astoria (Goonies was filmed there! Also new brewery there), Seaside, Cannon Beach (cute town), Tillamook (Cheese factory and Ice Cream, there is a winery there I believe as well...Blue Heron maybe?), Newport, Lincoln City, and if you want to go even further south, you can go to Florence (dune buggies). Even further is Coos Bay, Gold Beach, etc...I've never personally been down there, but I'm sure they are beautiful, it's quite a trip from Portland. Cannon Beach/Seaside are about and hour and half outside of Portland or so. Have fun!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards