Oregon
Options

Engagement party venues

Hey!! So my Matron of Honor is going to throw my fiance and I an engagement party. But she is having trouble coming up with a place to have it at. We live in the Portland, Oregon area and she wants it at a "funky" place. Where we can have appetizers and drinks. Any ideas for places?? About 30 people are invited..

Re: Engagement party venues

• Options
    DramaGeekDramaGeek member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There are lots of restaurant options.  Do you know the budget?  What part of town are you looking for?  Any food preference besides appetizers (Italian, Mexican, Vegan...)?

The first places that come to mind are Aquariva, any McMenamin's property (especially CPR and Kennedy School), London Grill, Oba, Ten01, Portland City Grill, Bluehour.  None of those are particularly funky though.
  • Options
    thecatergatorthecatergator member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Pazzo Wine Cellar in Downtown Portland.  I have never been there but the photos are fantastic and the reviews say that the cost is low.

http://www.pazzo.com/portland-weddings.php
  • Options
    lt1278lt1278 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Wine Cellar at Pazzo has a $150 rental fee and a $1500 food and bev minimum, FYI.  That said, I love that space.  As for "funky", I would echo Kennedy School, also, I don't know if they would do it, but Montage, under the Morrison Bridge, is a pretty cool--and totally funky--space.

Good luck!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards