Oregon

How much for airbrush make-up artist?

I want a make-up artist to do airbrush face and body make-up for me for my wedding. How much should I expect to pay? I have sensitive skin, so if she could mineral make-up that might be better, but is that more expensive? Do I have to buy my own fake lashes or will she supply them?

Re: How much for airbrush make-up artist?

• lievkoteeklievkoteek member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was going to look into Event cosmetics.  I have heard great things about them!  There prices range $80 and up.  They use mineral makeup.  I have sensitive skin as well so mineral makeup is a must.  Hope this helps!
  • lievkoteeklievkoteek member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Event cosmetics (located MLK?) I was going to use them for my makeup.  They use mineral makeup. They range form $80 to $200.  It depends on what you want. I dont think you need to buy your own lashes. They ususally provide them for extra cost of course. I have very sensitive skin so mineral make up is a must!  Hope this helps. 
  • ralexander007ralexander007 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, this is a helps! I had no idea where to start with the pricing. I emailed another place and asked them about using the airbrush make-up, and they said that technique is a bad one for sensitive skin. I gues it gets runny, too, so I'm a little torn. It seems like the airbrushing would be so smooth and pretty, but I guess I'll have to research it more.
  • sa.shankssa.shanks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

if you want an airbrush tan, bask tanning (on macadam) does a great job. There is even a half price gift certificate on oregonlive.com for their salon.

• edited December 2011
    The coupon is not good for spray tans though....
  • ljohnston14ljohnston14 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Event cosmetics is hit or miss.  I did a trial with them which was ok but my eye makeup was not even and the overall look was nothing special.  I found someone who was ten times better and a LOT cheaper (although I didn't do air brush). 
  • michelle012michelle012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
     try Jessica at sunsational salon and Tanning in eugene she also travels to location! she is amazing she has been doing the spray tans for years and years they look great she also does air brush make up! It doesnt wear off for 18 hours so your make looks perfect  shes amazing and she does trial run throughs to get the right look for your day!  541-338-8267 the spray tans run about $45 and the air brush makeup is about $25 shes amazing  and totally worth a try
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards