Oregon

Bend, Oregon Photographer Needed

We're having our wedding in Bend, Oregon. The problem is we don't live there and neither does anyone we know so I'm reaching out to get some help on finding a photographer. We don't want to pay a lot and we'll need them for less than 8 hours. I'm not getting any help from the web, I need real feedback about experiences. Any other vendors in the area i.e. cake and catering would be helpfull too :)

Re: Bend, Oregon Photographer Needed

• KendallR10KendallR10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had a friend get married there. If you make a list of who need I can asked her who they used
    Military Brides December 2011 Siggy. Holiday picture with your SO. We suck and don't have one :/ Those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter.
  • edited December 2011
    Alicia,
    I'm with A Sweet Event here in Bend and can offer some direction. We have a couple photographers that are wonderfult to work with - please feel free to look at our website and our list of preferred vendors www.asweetevent.info
    A few photographers that are not on our website but I would highly, highly recommend are Kimberly Kay and Lisa Teso. Lisa actually lives in Portland and travels to weddings here in Bend - Kimberly lives in Bend but makes trips to Portland for Brides. Please let them know that you were referred to them by A Sweet Event .

Lisa's website www.lisateso.com
    Kimberly's website www.kkayphoto.com

Best Wishes for A Sweet Event!
    Shannon Lee
  • edited December 2011
    Byron Roe is amazing! He did my sister's wedding in August and I have never seen a photographer so active! They turned out beautiful. Also, Ben Edwards is also amazing. He's a great man and has an amazing eye.

For cakes, I own a bakery and just opened in June, so I'm super new. If you're looking for cupcakes or cake, check out my stuff out. It's called Sugar on Top. You can also check out my website (http://www.sugarontopbend.com). 

For caters, Baldy's Barbeque is awesome and so is Country Catering. Another popular one is Tate and Tate. 
    imageNovember Board Siggy - The Venue!
    Photobucket
    The Great Hall at Sunriver Resort, Sunriver, Oregon
    243 Invited image
    172 Can't wait image
    71 Are missing out image

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards