Louisiana-New Orleans

Need something like Luminous Events but cheaper

Hey all...do you know any company that is local to New Orleans that does the same thing as Luminous Events (http://www.luminouseventsnola.com/ )??  I love what they do but I can't afford their services on my budget.  I also don't have the time/manpower to go DIY.  Suggestions, please???!??!?  Thanks!

Re: Need something like Luminous Events but cheaper

• Try posting this to your local board - you'll have better luck with people who are familiar with NOLA vendors. This is an international board.
    *********************************************************************************

• @nolacreolebaby - your first two comments are about that company and include a link. If you are a vendor, please note this is against the Terms of Service.

I will leave the post up for now. I am also moving it to the NOLA board.
  • Hi there!  Sorry, I'm not a vendor. I just posted the link because I figured that people wouldn't know what this company was or what I am looking for.  Every time I do a search for special events lighting the search engine returns links for "uplighting"; that's not what I want. I really like the company, they are just out of my budget.  I posted the link because I wanted everyone to know what I liked and what I'm looking for.  Also, I didn't realize that this was an international board.  Thanks for moving it over for me.  Hopefully, I'll get some good responses.  I'm running out of time!a
  • Hi - both my florist and wedding coordinator had/have candle and lighting options. I did a ton of candles. Maybe try asking them - you might get lucky!
    dml
  • Our florist, iris, is doing a lot of candles for us instead of a ton of flowers. I would recommend them!
  • Let us know what you decide. I'm having an outdoor reception and want a bunch of candles too! Contemplating a wedding planner or a company similar to Luminous because the task seems too daunting to DIY right now!
  • We are using Firefly Ambiance and they are great to work with and much cheaper than flowers!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards