Chit Chat

So Evil Chipmunk made an appearance.... horrible ideas/pranks you'd love to see?

DH and I watched the video of Chica the dog dressed as the mutant spider and scaring the bejeezus out of people on youtube. I couldn't stop laughing at the guy in what appeared to be the subway station, to the point my sides hurt.

And then Evil Chipmunk came out, holding a bourbon sour, and spouted off this bit of brilliance- 

"Chipmunk, you and DH live in a college (public university) football town. One where the team performed extraordinarily well last year. Tomorrow is the first home game, and tailgaters are bound to be out in force, and very very drunk. What if we got a dozen of our friends' mid sized dogs, dressed them in the mutant spider costume, and let them loose on the tailgaters around the stadium? We could even have DH on the opposite side of the stadium with a dog whistle, and they can run towards him. IT. WOULD. BE. EPIC."

I admit, I greatly enjoyed the mental image of all of these tailgaters loosing it completely at the site of a horde of mutant spiders running at them, particularly as I am not fond of this football team, I prefer their in state public university rivals, whom they will play Thanksgiving weekend.

But I had to tell Evil Chipmunk no, due to 1) there being small children at these things, and I don't like making little kids cry hysterically; 2) its too short of a notice to pull it off; and (most importantly), 3) I don't want the dogs to be injured by drunk tailgaters/cars/cops/ falling grills from the pandemonium. I agreed, though, it would be a hell of a sight, and a hell of a prank.

So, are there any horrible ideas or pranks you want to see pulled on someone? It doesn't have to be a large group, it can be as simple as pranking your SO or parents.

Let the margaritas flow, and the evil/diabolical sides in all of us come out to play!

Re: So Evil Chipmunk made an appearance.... horrible ideas/pranks you'd love to see?

• This wouldn't work unless you lived on a route where people normally walk to the stadium, but motion activated sprinklers, a dollar on fishing line, an owl decoy rigged in a tree where you let the string out and it drops....

Others would be spreading bird seed all over someone's yard (wtf all these birds?!), if their door opens toward the inside of their house, a rope around the handle attached elsewhere so they can't open it.....

That's all I got for early on a Saturday.
    *********************************************************************************

• FI loves to play funny pranks.  When we take showers together, I've learned to watch him if he gets out first because he thinks it's funny to slyly turn off the hot water, so a few seconds after he gets out I am doused with freezing cold water.

He also once removed all the tires and wheels from a coworker's truck and put them in the bed, with the truck on cinder blocks.  That one went awry though because it started raining, and the poor guy was stuck putting everything back on in the mud.  Of course FI helped him (it was meant to be friendly/funny, and this is a decidedly "tough" crowd of construction workers), but it was not funny by the time they were finished and wet and muddy :/

• SenecafSenecaf member
    5 Love Its First Comment First Anniversary First Answer
    edited September 2014
    One of H's cousins went into his phone and made shortcuts for words. So he wpuld go to type. " I think so" but it would come out "I eat children so". It was so absurd and he did it with a bunch of words. It was hilarious and awkward all at the same time. It took H like four days to figure it out.

I think giant dog spiders sounds hilarious. It is also our first big home game in a large college area. I can picture it now.
  • Senecaf said:
    One of H's cousins went into his phone and made shortcuts for words. So he wpuld go to type. " I think so" but it would come out "I eat children so". It was so absurd and he did it with a bunch of words. It was hilarious and awkward all at the same time. It took H like four days to figure it out. 

I think hint doing spiders sounds hilarious. It is also our first big home game in a large college area. I can picture it now.
    MY SISTER DID THAT TO ME she changed "off" to "of". That's all she had to do to drive me up the wall though. I asked her if her phone was doing that and she busted out laughing.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • When I walked the dog I always cleaned up after him and never let him go on someone's lawn but on the grass on the other side of use sidewalk. There was this old man on the block that used to yell at me about the dog going to the bathroom. I said but I cleaned it up and he said shut up whore. After a month it was enough I purposely walked the dog in front of his house. One empty poop bag in one hand another in my pocket with a melted chocolate bar. When he started screaming at me I bent over like I was picking up poop but used the chocolate bag. Then I started to eat it and asked him if he wanted some. He never said a word after that.
  • When I was a college freshman, I got everyone to help me fill our RA's room to chest height with balloons. It was pretty great. He then pushed them all into the hall and we had balloons everywhere for months.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    eyeroll
  • debbeau said:
    When I walked the dog I always cleaned up after him and never let him go on someone's lawn but on the grass on the other side of use sidewalk. There was this old man on the block that used to yell at me about the dog going to the bathroom. I said but I cleaned it up and he said shut up whore. After a month it was enough I purposely walked the dog in front of his house. One empty poop bag in one hand another in my pocket with a melted chocolate bar. When he started screaming at me I bent over like I was picking up poop but used the chocolate bag. Then I started to eat it and asked him if he wanted some. He never said a word after that.

• My dad used to keep a cardboard that said "free" in our garage and he'd occasionally put out items like bookcases instead of going to the dump, people would stop and take it. So one time my parents were gone, the neighbor (awesome guy/friend) took their sign and put it on their boat. In winter when it couldn't be in the lake, we parked it on a trailer next to the house. He obviously sat in his window and made sure no one really took the speedboat, but when my parents pulled home and saw the sign they almost died. 

• I SAW THIS DOG TODAY! So awesome! I find your prank SUPER hilarious now! Those are GIANT spiders!

image   image   image

• @Sugargirl1019, my mom called me up to tell me about this hilarious video a friend sent her of the dog dressed as a monster spider..

I told her I'd seen it, and what I'd wanted to do. She started laughing so hard she could barely say "You are your father's daughter!" (Dad has played some EPIC pranks in his life, including in the USMC, and got away with almost all of it).

Dad of course, then had to hear what the fuss was about. When I explained why his wife was trying not to break a rib, he burst out with a laugh I haven't heard in quite some time (full on belly deep laugh). 

Mom then got back on the phone- seems dad was laughing so hard, he'd spilled his drink all over himself and had to go change his clothes. Yay for making a 71 year old Marine Corps combat vet laugh!
  • As kids (ahem...and adults) we always used to prank our mom by coloring a rubber band black with a Sharpie and tying it around the handle of the spray hose on the kitchen sink. She'd turn on the water and get blasted...it worked every time. 

Also, I can never be around a ginormous cardboard box without hiding inside of it and jumping out to scare people. 
  • My friend and I used the TTY messaging system when I was in college to call my mom at our office (family business). We had the guy tell her that there was a breakdown that involved a clown and a goat that required a service call.

I am probably a bad person for using TTY to do that but it was so. fucking. funny. My mom was confused for 3 days until she finally saw me and old me about it and I couldn't hold the wild maniacal cackling in.
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• Some of our things at work are locked up. Now, it's pretty fucking obvious which lock is which. One is black, one is green and one is silver. I might move locks around at random. Then giggle as people can't figure it out.

I also flip unlocked computer screens. Then giggle away as people try to fix it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards