Ohio-Columbus

where to buy wedding slip/crinoline

I'm trying to avoid going to davids bridal for this. They've been nothing but trouble this entire time(today I went in to buy the slip and they gave me one that's completely falling apart. I was told to order it but it won't come in until october...) so I was curious where else can I look for a fit and flare style crinoline/slip? 

Re: where to buy wedding slip/crinoline

• try looking on here under the classified page, places like tradesy has a wedding page on the website and I see a few slips every so often, ebay, and heck you might be able to even ask a close relative ie cousin if they have one if you are close with any of them and they have recently have been married (that is what I am doing, I originally was going to go to David's Bridal and buy a bra and fit and flare slip, however my cousin just got married a little over a year ago and never wore her long lined bra instead had cups sewn in, and her slip fits perfectly so I am borrowing hers it saves me money when I was just going to buy new, wash it and resell it.)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks i actually just found exactly what i was looking for on ebay. I'm excited since i really really wanted to not buy from davids. Earlier today and the previous times I've gone in have been complete disasters.
  • What size slip are you looking for? If the one from ebay doesn't work out, I have a bridal size 10 fit and flare (from DB, but not falling apart - they run small though, by dress was an 8.) I have 0 use for it ever again. It's yours if you want it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards