Oregon
Options

Places for a ceremony?

My fiance and I just moved to portland about 9 months ago and we want to have our wedding here. We want to have a fun relaxing wedding but we want to have it at a place that is in metro portland so it will be convenient for people traveling from out of state.

One idea is ecotrust?

Any ideas would be very helpful. 

thank you

Re: Places for a ceremony?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I have heard good things about ecotrust. It depends on if you want it outside or indoors, the type of wedding you want to have, size of wedding, your budget, etc.
    myportlandwedding.com has a good breakdown of all the places. There are so many options in downtown Portland its hard to just list all of them off!
    I recently had a party at Urban Studios downtown and they do a lot of weddings there too. It is the Pearl and they have reasonable prices. 
    Good Luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    it really depends on your budget.... i'll email you the spreadsheet i made if you want it.  
  • Options
    amylivingstonamylivingston member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes I would love a spread sheet.

Thank you so much.
    amyvlivingston@gmail.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Any of the McMenamins properties will give your guests a uniquely Oregon experience.  Pick one of the hotels (Kennedy School, Edgefield, Grand Lodge) and they can stay on property as well.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    grab a copy of Oregon bride, in the back they always have a list of venues broken down by location in the state, and a little bit a basic info, plus contact info.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Also, there's the Bravo wedding guide: www.bravowedding.com

• Options
    edited December 2011
    check out the West End Theater (www.powersoregon.com). My friend got married here a few months ago and it was amazing! It was an old theater that they renovated into a ballroom, it was gorgeous and it's right is sw portland.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards