Florida-South Florida

Reception help in broward/wpb/north miami

It is a fairly small wedding. 35 people max. would like to keep it under $40 per person but would like a private room that we could dance too if possible. Im open to all ideas since we plan on getting married on Nov 22 2014. but I believe our ceremony is going to be held on the beach hopefully... but once again open to anything since the time crunch.
bimini boatyard was nice but the room that they had open was the one that is open and connecting wall to the bar and no band or dancing could be done

any ideas would be wonder

also we have a great cater but renting a place and catering seems cheaper to do it all in one spot

Re: Reception help in broward/wpb/north miami

• I can't suggest a place that does not cater, however, if you want to use a hotel caterer, Embassy Suites in 17th Street, not far from Bimini Boatyard, just closer to US 1, is GORGEOUS!!! You will get amazing pictures in their atrium lobby plus areas outside that look so natural.  Food was very good.  Also there is a newer Crowne Plaza (4 years old) right on US 1 and State Road 84.  The room is smaller, but there is a really beautiful outdoor area, weather permitting. If you are not set on having choice of menu, they will negotiate for passed trays for cocktail hour. The place definitely still has that "new" feel to it. If you can do a more casual feel, Tarpon Bend has a private room upstairs, but I am not super sure of their prices in November.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards