Maine

Photos on a budget- looking for Maine photographer for under $1,500

I am looking for a photographer to capture my special day for under $1,500.   Wedding is in Freeport, ME July 18, 2014.

We have a basic shot list, we want photos of the ceremony, reception and then some family shots.  Looking for someone who wants to have fun with it, we are an easy going and fun loving couple.  We dont need a fancy book or anything afterwards, electronic copies of the photos is fine. 

We currently live in St. Paul, MN so are finding all our vendors online.  

Please contact me if you can help or know of anyone I should reach out to! 

thanks! 

Re: Photos on a budget- looking for Maine photographer for under $1,500

• I have no idea what she charges, but Kimberly Howard is based out of Bath and she's fantastic.  You can find her on Facebook - Kimberly Howard Photography.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Danielle King Photography is who I'm using and I absolutely love her! Very affordable and she takes amazing photos! She can be found on facebook right now while she updates her website :-)

• I was looking at Untamed Violets out of Auburn. They start at $1600 according to their website but I'm not sure if you can call and work with them. They have FB and a website. 

I am also searching for an affordable photographer, who also does a terrific job, for my 2015 wedding!
  • I will recommend Darlene Terry of Whimsical Years Photography.  She is based in the Bristol area but she was more than willing to travel to my wedding in Cape Elizabeth this past summer.  H and I loved our engagement and wedding photos.  Darlene is WONDERFUL and she worked with us on a price that was within our budget for exactly what we wanted coverage wise.  Check out her portfolio and call her - she is fantastic!   
    Anniversary
  • I was referred to Trina Dinnar Photography by my friend, Katie, who is a wedding planner. After seeing her work and being quite impressed with her style, I contacted her and we met up for coffee. She is so sweet, professional and her rates are affordable. Best of all, she'll work with your budget, so prices are not set in stone! Check her out! I'll be hiring her for my 08/22/2015 wedding. http://www.trinadinnarphotography.com/
  • I was refered to Andrea Jay photography in RI, I know she travels to Maine since she did my friends wedding in central ME. She is fantastic and she has a referral program, so if you end up booking with her tell her Sandra referred you (pm me for my last name). Her website is www.andreajay.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards