Oregon
Options

AJ Lane?

I thought I heard somewhere that AJ Lane was good for hair & makeup but I wanted to make sure.  Anyone used her or know of someone who has?

Re: AJ Lane?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Scroll on down to the hair and makeup post...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There's another post below about this and I posted there saying that I used BEFITBODY.  They're a vendor on here.  Their phone # is 503-486-5526.  They were fabulous, they'll come to you and do any spa service, hair, makeup, etc.  I used them for my hair and makeup and got a massage.  I recommend them to all my friends because they're fairly new but honestly SO good.  I wish I could get my hair down by them everyday because I looked HAWT.  Hehe.. Congrats by the way!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I booked AJ Lane for my wedding next October, she has been super sweet and helpful. Everything I've heard about her has been excellent!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    AJ Lane is AWESOME.  I know her through a friend of mine and have hung out with her a few times. She has done my hair and makeup for a friends wedding.  I have already booked her for my wedding this June.  She does such an awesome job and she works with the style you like and can create a style for you if you are not sure.  My hair is thick and at the time of my friend's wedding, very long.  I didn't think she could do anything with it because I never seem to be able to.  Holy cow, she did it and I was very happy.  Her make up talents are excelent.  She is truly talented and very sweet.  You wont be dissappointed if you go with her.  No lie. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards