Oregon
Options

Wedding planner/coordinator question

Has anyone worked with Mandi Downs of Champagne NW? I am thinking of hiring her for day-of coordination and wanted some more info before signing that contract :) Thanks!

Re: Wedding planner/coordinator question

• Options
    FutureACEFutureACE member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I didn't use her but I remember our phtographer Chris Becerra (who I HIGHLY recommend!!!) talked about her in one of his blogs... http://becerraphotography.blogspot.com/2009/08/jennifer-and-andrews-wedding-at-oregon.html Hope this helps. It might be a different perspective from a Bride...his being a vendor and all.
  • Options
    AmberStinsonAmberStinson member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you! Every bit of info helps :)
  • Options
    Going2BeMrsPGoing2BeMrsP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What is the cost of a day-of-coordination with her?
  • Options
    AmberStinsonAmberStinson member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    $1,100. She meets with you 2-4 weeks ahead, draws up an event plan and timeline, helps with your rehearsal and handles all day-of details and coordination. I think the peace of mind will be worth it!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Don't know if it's too late to add my 2 cents, but.... Mandi was the Day-of Coordinator at my Daughter's July wedding and we were very pleased. She has quite alot of experience and knowledge that was so helpful. I am very detailed oriented and she was able to meet & exceed my expectations. She's also super fun and professional! I don't think you would be sorry if you hired her. ss You can check out the wedding at: beckenridge.com website click on blog and go to July 25th wedding. "A Candy Apple Wedding", I think is the title....(The wedding incorporated Granny Smith apples and a large candy buffet!)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards