Oregon

Chris Becerra

Has anyone had any experience with Chris? I'm looking to use him and would like some feedback.

Re: Chris Becerra

• DramaGeekDramaGeek member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've heard really good things.  If you like his style, you might also check into Stephen Wagner, who sometimes shoots with him.  I tend to like Stephen's style more than Chris's, personally.
  • xoakeelaxoxoakeelaxo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    great thanks so much!
  • FutureACEFutureACE member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I cannot say enough good things about Chris!!! The whole process has been so easy with him. He is great about return calls/emails within a day usually. We booked him in Aug, had our engagements in October and the wedding just a few weeks ago in July. I think I could seriosuly write a 2 page atricle on how happy I was with him and his team. We were one of the weddings that he did his videography trials with/for this summer and he made everything so smooth and I didn't have to worry about a thing! ANd I am a worrywart - so that was a blessing in itself! Also, we had all our pictures in the gallery within one week and the CD within 2...that is pretty great service if you ask me. And the album, oh the album...it is amazing! I'll stop now but I really could go on! Best of luck with whoever you choose...but if I were you, I'd choose Chris. PS. NO, I did not know Chris before the wedding. I've seen some people posting really nice comments about certain vendors and being asked if they know them...so just wanted to clarify. I am just a very, over 200%, satisfied customer.
  • xoakeelaxoxoakeelaxo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FutureACE thank you so much thats what I wanted to hear. Ive talked to him on the phone and is so nice and helpful. Can I ask what package you ended up going with? Did you get married at Zenith Vineyard?
  • edited December 2011
    2007 Whoregon Knottie Julialovesdave used him, and her photos were wonderful.  You can check out her planning bio! http://community.theknot.com/cs/ks/user/default.aspx?username=julialovesdave&NestProfile=0
  • rosechildrosechild member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have talked with him on the phone when deciding who to go with. Eventually we went with someone else just b/c Chris charges for a trip to Portland (I think he's based somewhere in southern OR).
  • FutureACEFutureACE member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi. We did the middle package which of course a year ago was cheaper...but I think it makes a difference having 2 photogs so if you can swing it i'd do it. I was in a wedding with one photog and they missed alot of coverage just because of one person, at least in my opinion... He does charge to come to Portland...It was 100 last year...so I don't know what it is now. But in the end, worth it! We went and did our engagement pics down in Corvallis where he lives to save some money from him traveling for engagemtn pics. We got married at Columbia Edgewater Country Club - Annie and Jason. Our engagement pics were in October. Hope that helps!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards