Oregon

Chair covers for sale/rent

Hi, not sure if it is appropriate to post this here but I have 200 white banquet chair covers for sale (or rent) from my wedding earlier this summer. They were purchased brand new and were only used once. I am selling them for $3 each but would consider renting them to you for less if you are nice and promise to wash them/return them in the same great condition :) Local pick up only in the Portland metro area. I will ship but you'll be responsible for shipping costs. If you are interested, please comment with your email and I will get back to you. Thanks!

Re: Chair covers for sale/rent

• edited December 2011
    do you have sashes too? are they cotton or satin covers?
  • ItsMsPleaseItsMsPlease member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The chair covers are matte polyester (looks like cotton, not shiny like satin). No, I don't have sashes but you could always look for wide satin ribbon or make your own from fabric :)
  • edited December 2011
    If you don't find any takers here, you should try the Trash to Treasure board.
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • edited December 2011
    Hey I'm having a small wedding of probably about 50 people- I could totally rent 50 from you- what would I be looking at price wise?Thing is my wedding sin't till next sept... think you'll still ahve them by then?! :)
  • ItsMsPleaseItsMsPlease member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I honestly don't know if I'll have them by next year. I might because it's approaching the tail end of "wedding season" by now. I'll repost every so often until they are gone. I am renting them for $2/ea. I'm willing to be creative with price though. For instance, if you refer another bride and she also rents from me, I'll give you both a discount.
  • KristinaannKristinaann member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    do you still have these?  and what color?  Please email me at kannjohns@yahoo.com or kristina.johns.jheh@statefarm.com
    213 Invited image
    130 Yes image
    8 No image
    75 Unsure image
  • KristinaannKristinaann member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    do you still have these?  and what color?  Please email me at kannjohns@yahoo.com or kristina.johns.jheh@statefarm.com
    213 Invited image
    130 Yes image
    8 No image
    75 Unsure image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards