Not Engaged Yet

AW: Wedding Rings

J was having a horrible week at work, so I ended up going with him to pick up the rings (after I went bra shopping). We are SUPER in love with the rings!

Mine is white gold, made to match the band of my engagement ring and to sit flush against it. What's nice is that the wave in the band is very minimal and almost not noticeable. If I want to wear the band without the engagement ring, I can wear it as is, or I can just twist it around to look straight.

J, whose fashion sense is ... ehhh, decided that he wanted to get a rose gold ring. I was super skeptical, as was the jeweler. But ladies, lemme tell you: it looks phenomenal on him. I love his ring more than I love mine, no joke.

1: My ring!
2: J's ring
3: Just my band, with the wave in front
4: Band with the wave hidden
5: Band and engagement ring!

I'm the least photogenic person EVER, and clearly my hands are no exception. The rings fit very nicely and look wonderful in person, but for some reason, they look super ridiculous and snug in the photos.

Anniversary
now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~

Re: AW: Wedding Rings

• I never would have thought about Rose Gold for a guy either, but I love Rose gold so why not??!  Your ring looks so good together, my band has that little curve as well and I love it!!

Yayyy happy day, Phira! 
  • Congrats on your purchase :)

His ring just goes to show that just because you don't like something in the case (or on the hanger) it can still be phenomenal when worn!

I love your rings together.  I'm a sucker for scrollwork.
    Formerly known as flutterbride2b
  • Your e-ring and band are a perfect match. I think even if you wore the band on it's own the wave is so minimal it still looks good.
    LOVE J's rose gold band! I never would think rose gold for a guy either.

• I really love both rings--J's is something I never would have considered either, but it turned out really nice. I love your ring because of how perfectly it sits with your engagement ring, but it can also easily be worn alone. You guys have great taste!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • They look great!! And the wave is so slight it is BARELY noticeable!!!
                                    Daisypath Wedding tickers

• They look great!
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Love! 

When looking for wedding bands for myself, I found a couple men's bands that have some slight rose gold - either a strip in the middle, or on the inside, and FI liked them! I thought it might be nice for his ring to have a little pull from my rings, and since mine are rose gold, I thought it would be cool! We haven't picked them out yet, so we'll see what he ends up with. 

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Love them! I actually really like the rose gold for him. :) It's unique.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards