Indiana-Indianapolis

PWG bridal show 9/21 - anyone else going?

Just curious if anyone else was going. We saw it on a billboard and decided to sign up (free ticket code). I've never been to a bridal show and didn't really plan on going but I figure it's worth a shot to see if I can find a few vendors (cake, photo, dj) for good prices. FI is going because he wants cake samples haha

Re: PWG bridal show 9/21 - anyone else going?

• I went to the PWG show this summer the the Indiana state museum. I was mostly done planning and only needed a few specific vendors (hair/make-up and transport), of which they had ZERO! But, free cake samples and I even got a mimosa, so not a complete loss.

Bridal shows are great when you're initially planning; we got our DJ at the first show we went to for a STEEP discount. Looking at all the flyers and booklets you pick up afterward really helps you realize what you want (especially for a photographer, venue, caterer, etc) without the vendor knowing you by name or thinking you've made a commitment.

Have fun! Eat cake! Then go out and grab dinner with FI afterward and look at everything and talk about what you want/don't want.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards