Oregon

For anybody looking for.....

a b-pic photographer I would highly reccommend Chea from [url]http://www.cheastudio.com/[/url]I got mine done w/ her at the beginning of August and they are amazing! She was great to work w/ and made me feel totally comfortable. I know I had a hard time finding a photographer that had a style I liked, but wouldn't break the bank. Her prices are incredibly reasonable and the quality is fantastic. I realize I don't post on this board very often, but I'm not a vendor. I spend most of my time on the DW board and the Hawaii board =)

Re: For anybody looking for.....

• edited December 2011
    Natalie!!!!! I was going to email you, but I'll tell you here. I have like forever and a day until we get married, but I have decided I want to do B-Pics. I think I am going to use your girl. I saw engagement pics where the couple was on Reeser's Stadium field. SO, I am going to see if there is any way we could get pics on the field :) In a jersey and some sexy yellow and green boy shorts. I think I am going to make a calendar. I should be in much better shape by then and not afraid to show it off to people ;) Thanks again for emailing me your pics, they were great inspiration!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Nest!
  • edited December 2011
    That would be soooo cool if you could get pics on the field!! Chea was awesome, I know you'll love it! I had so much fun, I'm so excited for FI to see them =)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards