Oregon
Options

Oregon Golf Club

hello! has anyone used or been to a wedding at the Oregon Golf Club in West Linn? We met with them today and everything sounds fantastic, but wanted some first hand information. They are already completely booked for saturday weddings next summer!

Re: Oregon Golf Club

• Options
    IALIAL member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married there in August 2010! Every experience I've had with them so far has been amazing, and the location is so beautiful, especially for the price! I cannot say enough good things about Tara, the catering coordinator! She's a large part of the reason we decided to go with the OGC, she always replies to my emails super fast and is really easy to work with! And, I've been out there 2 different days when they were having weddings to get ideas of how to decorate and see everything, and all the people setting up for the weddings had only great things to say too!! I say go for it, you can't beat what you get for your money!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hello!I'm getting married there aug 7th 2010 as well!  Very excited!  I was in a wedding there a couple years ago and absolutely loved it! The view is amazing and everything seemed to be perfect!  This is my first post too BTW, I am just kinda starting to use my knot:)~Charissa
  • Options
    IALIAL member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay for Oregon Golf Club Aug 2010 brides! And first time posters! Good luck with all your planning!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi ladies!!  I got married there on August of THIS yr.  OMG. that new tent is just FABULOUS, isn't it???  We had amazing vendors to spruce it up even more but I have to say that the food was sooo delicious.  We had to create our own menu to fit our asian fusion theme and it was fantastic.  Everyone told us it was the best wedding food ever.  Tara was great, but she messed up a few things, so make sure you ladies CONFIRM every detail like 100 times. lol.I had really great vendors for incredible prices, so contact me at meocat @ gmail if you are interested! :)  Otherwise, congrats and you won't regret your decision to get married at OGC.  It was such a GREAT day!!! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards