Wedding Woes
Options

You know you're old when...

(feel free to add your own)

1. You yell at kids for playing soccer in the hallway of your hotel.  Twice.  The second time, I yelled at one of the kids to go find his parents and tell them an old lady yelled at him.  If I could have told them to get off my lawn, I would have.
  2. You don't want to travel any more because you can't sleep well when you're not in your own bed.
  3. If a pool isn't bathtub temperature, you are not getting in it.

Re: You know you're old when...

• Options
    - when you can't stay up later than 10:30pm because you'll die if you don't get enough sleep
    - when you get pissy because the TV is too loud

• Options
    1.  You have to take a nap if you intend to be actually out in public past 10pm.

2.  You want to go to the matinee shows in the middle of the week, if you even bother going to movies, b/c it's less crowded.

3.  The mall on Saturday makes you crazy.
  • Options
    I'm not old.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options

This 730 Friday wedding is going to be a killer.

You know your cholesterol number. 

• Options
    You are out for dinner before 5pm on  Saturday night and home before 7pm because you don't want to deal with crowds. 

You tell your H that you refuse to camp unless we figure out something more comfortable than camp pads on the ground and your dream is to eventually get a camper. 

You open your mouth and your mom comes out when you're dealing with your kids.  Especially the shit you never thought you'd say. 
  • Options
    When at 9pm if the upstairs neighbor is walking too loudly, you get pissed and knock on his door.
  • Options
    @larrygaga using that particular gif?  Actually makes you old enough to know that Will Smith's career didn't start with Men in Black.  :D
  • Options
    alfonso ribiero's career didn't start with "fresh prince!"

• Options
    ....When you are buying wine at the liquor store and sign says you have to be born in 1995 to be of age to purchase and consume liquor legally.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options

You have to explain what a busy signal is to a kid.

• Options
    VarunaTT said:
    @larrygaga using that particular gif?  Actually makes you old enough to know that Will Smith's career didn't start with Men in Black.  :D
    He will always be fresh prince to me
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    hmonkey said:
    alfonso ribiero's career didn't start with "fresh prince!"

I KNOW
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options

1) Even though you swore you'd never...  You've got daily Rx meds, know your labs, and know which ones to overlook...

2) Realize the wisdom in the words "you can get enough of what you want by helping others get what they want"..

3) When looking at new styles of clothes and saying "NOPE!  Too old for that one - and WAY too young for that one!"

• Options
    VarunaTTVarunaTT member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited September 2014
    You are following your favorite college hangout on Facebook.  They post their Thursday Night College drink specials and your stomach heaves and tries to turn inside out just from the reading.
  • Options
    You remember when the Simpsons were a cartoon short shown during the Tracey Ullman Show. Following that vein, you remember when there was NO Fox on TV.
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I LOVED the Tracey Ullman show.  It's on Hulu.  I've re-watched quite a bit of it.

"GO HOME!  GO HOME!'
  • Options
    When you realize you like more of the clothes in the 'mom store' than in the young trendy one
  • Options
    When you're somewhat dreading tonight because sis-in-law and her hubby are bringing over their projector... and they want to watch TWO movies, not just one.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards