Oregon

Bride beware! Michelle Pearl Gee Photography

Back in March of this year I get boudoir photos taken by Michelle Pearl of “Michelle Pearl Gee Photography.” She was also going to do our wedding photos in August of this year. After some initial contact with her in February I was slightly worried because she kept telling me that “her roommate” put the contract in the mail for both photo events, yet I NEVER received the contract. I showed up for my boudoir photo shoot in March and it went really well though, and she emailed me the wedding contract a week later, so I wasn’t too concerned. She seemed really sweet and pretty on top of it. Well, 6 months later I STILL haven’t received my boudoir photos. She said she put them in the mail a couple of times, but alas, I never received them. I was supposed to receive the photos within 3 weeks of the photo session. When I emailed her over and over again she said she never got my emails. She has dropped the ball, she never gave me the product I paid for and she pretty much ripped me off. If I ever get them someday I’ll give an updated review… I’m sure they look great… but at this point I don’t think I’ll ever see them. So, bride beware! I’m really disappointed in the services Michelle Pearl has to offer and I can't recommend any bride-to-be use them either.

Re: Bride beware! Michelle Pearl Gee Photography

• edited December 2011
    Tell her she needs to send you everything by certified mail (so you can track that she sent it, that its on its way, all that) and that if you don't receive by the end of the month, file a compaint with the Better Business Bureau.
  • edited December 2011
    ugh! so I didn't have pictures done by her, but she was to be the third assistant to my hair/make-up person for my wedding and NEVER showed up.  They tried calling her over and over again but couldn't get a hold of her.  Because of her, we were an hour behind schedule and I made it to the church 20 minutes before the ceremony started.  I missed out on an hours worth of photo moments with MY photographers.  One of my girls didn't even get to have her hair done and was the only one with straight hair while others had their's curled and in at least a half updo.  Messed up.
  • She did the same thing to me!!!!!!!!I hired MPG back in February, 2012 as our wedding photographer for our destination wedding to Cabo San Lucas|.

She origionally wanted me to pay in full so she could get her hotel and plane ticket paid for but I said how about half, $1250, and the other half after the job is done". We met at a coffee shop, discussed pictures, and i non-hesitantly handed her a check.. She cashed the check the next day and I didnt hear from her again until I befriended her on facebook 3 months later, claiming she had been "sick,." Basically, the battle continued; no email, no response and no plane tix or accomodations even after an ultimatum'. I looked for a review online and to my uneasiness found many brides and businesses dealing with the same bull$*** i was and reached out to them to hear there story'.

I had to fire her 2 months before my wedding, in which she still did not respond to emails, phone calls, texts, facebook or apologize, NOTHING!

It's been over a year now and i have not recieved my $1250 back after she said she would return my deposit and agreeing with me that she messed up|.Just don't cause yourself the stress that myself and many other brides and businesses as well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards