California-Central

Wedding at Wineries in Carmel Valley, CA

My finance and I would like to get married in Carmel Valley, CA at one of the wineries. The only two I keep coming across are the Bernardus and Holman Ranch. Both are out of our budget so I am wondering if anyone has ever had a wedding at another winery in Carmel Valley that they can recommend. Any info is much appreciated!

Re: Wedding at Wineries in Carmel Valley, CA

• I'm getting married at Gardener Ranch in Carmel Valley.  The property is beautiful!  However, it is not actually a winery, so if you're dead set on grape vines, this won't work. If you just want your wedding at a large property surrounded by the hills of Carmel Valley, then I would highly recommend it. It is also walking distance to the village w/ all of the tasting rooms.

We are doing the weekend wedding package which is quite pricey b/c it includes 2 nights accommodation for 51 people.  However, they will rent the property at a much lower price ($5,000 I think) for single day weddings. 

Chateau Julien, a vineyard in the valley, also hosts weddings.  I don't know what the cost is.   

• would you be interested in a rustic wedding altar?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards