Oregon
Options

Let's talk about...

Our lives as pathetic OMLs.  Cali, is it bashing if we rag on ourselves??Without a wedding to plan, I'm forced to work a lot more.  This has been good, I'm a better employee now.  I switched from whinypants to big-girl-panties.I'm much less forgiving when people don't card me these days.  Hello I do SO still look 21 beeyotch behind the checkout counter!Oh, and since I got married, Cali allows me much freer access to her deeeeelicious cleavage.

Re: Let's talk about...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Without a wedding to plan, I've been forced into channeling all my excess OCD towards my husband.  You should all feel sorry for him.I now wear granny panties because they're way more comfortable and who am I trying to impress?  I gots me a man.My standard answer to "how old are you?" is "old enough".Cali's cleavage smells of bacon and I love it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Even thought I'm an OML, its still fun to look back here every once in a while :) I still need to post reviews...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I endorse your bashing.Without a wedding to plan, I am forced to spend all my money on boring things like bills and groceries instead of important stuff like tablecloths and flowers.  But the real victim in this whole thing is my poor neglected glue gun.  It hasn't seen the light of day in over 3 years.  Keep it in your prayers, people.
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards