Wedding Woes

This morning I realized

M2 has 3 long sleeved shirts that sort of fit and one sweatshirt. Good thing Kohl's had 30% and $10 off $30 in kids and free shipping- 6 shirts and 1 sweater for her and a pair of jeans for me $51.

Otherwise I'm ready for FALL!!  I have chili in the crockpot, the a/c has been off and the windows open, and the water play stuff is put away.

Re: This morning I realized

• mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited September 2014
    We went and bought DefConn a pair of sweatpants and two thermal shirts to get us through until we move. (he has three sweatshirts and 5 or so pairs of pants) I'm planning on a little buying spree for him after we move and get through his stuff.  I do think he's lacking in any cold weather stuff for the most part.  I know we do have a coat for him. A trip to the Carter's outlet may be in order. 

It's forty-fracking-four outside.  I love having the windows open at night, but I definitely want to burrow every morning instead of get out of bed. 
  • We're in a similar boat. All of PF's leggings are now capri length because she's gotten tall-ish. I have 1 pair of jeans for her that fit in the length and 2 long sleeved shirts. I'm kind of hoping with the spending the high holidays with the ILs next week she'll get a few more outfits. Or I'll go to Kohl's in NJ and get tax-free clothing.
  • I did chili in the crockpot yesterday.

I had to buy both girls a couple pairs of leggings each.  DD2 is set for shirts with all of DD1's hammydowns, but leggings don't last long enough to get passed down.

DD1 needs shirts.  I've got a Children's Place $10 off $20. I'm holding out for a good % + free shipping deal, though they may not do it during the reward period.

I bought Son two pairs of jeans yesterday.  32X32.  He also needs long sleeved shirts and a couple more hoodies.
  • Oh and I'm super stoked that it's soup weather. I'm planning on making a bunch of soups and freezing them for my lunches. (since starting this job I've been bringing my lunch. It's been glorious on the wallet!)
  • I've been thinking about doing some chili.  NOMONOMNOM.  Now I must.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards