Nevada-Las Vegas

Battista's Hole In The Wall Italian Reservation

Wow, very excited that we've finally booked our dinner location for the night before the wedding!

Battista's Hole In The Wall Italian Restaurant!! I've heard so many good things about this place, and really like their website and food menu/pricing.

Just wanted to share. :0) Another step closer to this really happening!

24 days!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Battista's Hole In The Wall Italian Reservation

• Oh, will you be writing a review of the place?  I am considering this place as well.  Looks fun. 
  • I plan on writing a full review of everywhere I go that whole weekend, so watch out! LOL

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• @khristiana‌ - can you share the pricing/menu - I am still working on the sane thing right now. I wish I had a better idea of guest count, that would help me out a lot :-)
  • My hubby suggested this location.  Yes, I called him my hubby after all we've been common-law for 20 years with a house, 2 kids and 2 dogs!!  lol  This is our 20 year anniversary since we first met so we decided to finally get married.

We didn't end up going with that location as it didn't fit with some of our other ideas but considering hubby is a chef it must be good if he recommended it.  He is very familiar with the restaurants, menus and chefs in LV
  • I'm excited, a co-worker of mine loves Battista's as well! Plus, their yelp reviews are awesome.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards