Chit Chat

Favourite Registry Items

2»

Re: Favourite Registry Items

• I was most excited for our everyday dishes, my purple corning ware bakeware (was the only reason I did a Khols registry), the Keurig and our bed set.

I luckily use all of those frequently and was surprised with how much I use my Ninja and how much I love the wine bar so I am so glad I put those on the registry.  I also am a fan of the Shark (the small one that can be used on or off carpet) and use it more often then my regular vacuum. And I am glad I put the expensive Egyptian cotton sheets-- I was shocked when I got them (I thought I would never spend that much on sheets!... I bought two more colors 3 months after the wedding because I love them so much).

I love all my China and the purple stemware wine glasses but we have yet to use them (which I expected) but it was so fun getting to finally set them all up in the china cabinet (passed down from my parents).

Anniversary
  • My white everyday dishes. Everything looks so fancy on them! 
    Anniversary

• erinlin25 said:
    I was most excited for our everyday dishes, my purple corning ware bakeware (was the only reason I did a Khols registry), the Keurig and our bed set.

I luckily use all of those frequently and was surprised with how much I use my Ninja and how much I love the wine bar so I am so glad I put those on the registry.  I also am a fan of the Shark (the small one that can be used on or off carpet) and use it more often then my regular vacuum. And I am glad I put the expensive Egyptian cotton sheets-- I was shocked when I got them (I thought I would never spend that much on sheets!... I bought two more colors 3 months after the wedding because I love them so much).

I love all my China and the purple stemware wine glasses but we have yet to use them (which I expected) but it was so fun getting to finally set them all up in the china cabinet (passed down from my parents).
    Purple corning ware?? Tell me more!!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

• Our Weber Grill- my mom got it for us for our first shower back in May and we have used the heck out of all summer! (She insisted we use it!) Cards Against Humanity- one of DH's friends got it for us and made an awesome game night basket with it. Our everyday Paula Deen dishes and matching serving pieces- I love having a matching set for 8 with a platter, bowl, and au gratin dish that match!
  • Our 8 qt. Martha Stewart dutch oven has been a definite favorite. So is the veggie chopper from Williams Sonoma that we didn't register for, but LOVE!

My favoritest of favorites though. We just received our first Waterford crystal. A pair of old-fashioned glasses from their Lismore line. I couldn't be more in love with them! They are SO PRETTY!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards