Oregon

Honeymoon - check!

After debating several places from Disney World, the Florida Keys, Puerto Rico and Mexico - we FINALLY nailed the honeymoon down!

We're heading to Maui! Hawaiian Airlines is offering incredible deals on vacation packages, especially in September and October when we are going! We're booking it today and I'll be relieved to have this check off the list!

Where's everyone else going? 

Re: Honeymoon - check!

• DramaGeekDramaGeek member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011

Congrats on getting it booked!  Your Maui honeymoon is great, but it can't beat our location - Seaside, OR  Tongue out  We went there because a) we were poor college students and b) we got married 10 days before Christmas and H couldn't get a lot of time off from work due to it being a busy time for them, so it was easyto just take 3 days and go to the beaach.  It was actually really great, super relaxing and laid back, just what we needed with all the other craziness going on.

You guys will have a wonderful time.  Enjoy Maui!

• edited December 2011
    What part of the island are you guys on? If you venture into Lahaina you have got to see Ulalena, it's amazing.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We're actually staying in Lahaina I think. The Royal Lahaina Resort I believe. What is Ulalena?
  • edited December 2011
    It's a performance that through cultural (and live) music and dance tells the mythical origins of Hawaii and Maui. I'm actually using part of the soundtrack in my wedding ceremony, it's gorgeous.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    http://www.ulalena.com/

Edit: short video pieces of the show - http://www.ulalena.com/video.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    It looks a lot like "KA" the Cirque show I saw in Vegas -- and loved. We will definitely have to check that out! Thanks for sharing that!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards