Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

DIY Wedding map/welcome bags

2»

Re: DIY Wedding map/welcome bags

• Options
    Oh, definitely, you can figure it out.  The advanced features take a bit of a learning curve but I'm just just playing around you will be able to make something awesome.  And it's a great program.  So fun to make this stuff!  Good luck and post what you end up making.  I would love to see what you come up with!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Im giving myself plenty of time to make them but will post when i get something together. I think i am going to enjoy this, gives me something else to work on. Thanks
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Im doing a simple 3 fold brochure that I made on Word... and am printing at work :) Has a welcome note, itinerary, tips for vegas, things to do and info about our wedding app.
  • Options
    @dbacksgirl‌ ~ I love them (of course)!!!!!
    What are you doing for welcome bags? Any great ideas I can use?
  • Options
    I used the suggestion of someone else here (sorry I can't remember at the moment) and bought some bags from "before the ido's" website.  I then bought some little glassine envelopes from Amazon and made some stickers with a red cross on them that say "Weekend Survival Kit."  Those have individual packets of tylenol, pepto bismol, purelle wipes, and some band-aids.  I'm also including 2 16-oz bottles of water in each bag.  The fit PERFECTLY lying down side by side in the bottom of the bag.  I'll put the welcome pocket thing in there that holds all the cards I had printed and then fill the bag with the keychains and maps I got from the convention bureau, along with a packets of kleenex, Welch's Fruit Snacks, Orbit gum, Oreo snack packs and a bag of chips.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    @dbacksgirl‌ ......very cute ~ we need a pic :-)
  • Options
    How cute!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    sooooo super cute- you did fabulous, no surprise! Two weeks - WOOT WOOT
  • Options
    Fabulous - i love the idea, concept & design :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards