Just Engaged and Proposals

Just got engaged on May 26th 2014

I wasn't expecting it... well maybe a little I had just come back from South Korea earlier that month and was getting antsy.. waiting I'm sure you all know about that.  Then we had a Arizona Diamondbacks game in Phoenix.  I now am a baseball fan since last season when I finally was exposed to it.  So he was like it's military appreciation day and we get to have a special tour before the game... Thinking in my head awesome.  I can't wait!! It was just his Step mom and dad going to the game with us... then it turned into His mom as well... Ok the pieces are coming into place.  I was like Ummm maybe today.. lets try to not get my hopes up too much..  then were going through the tour and finally get onto the field... the Diamondbacks are practicing on the field we got to meet Wade Miley and Goldie!! Super excited then this photographer came.. picture time i'm excited... love pictures... then he takes my hand gets on one knee... I'm like "What are you doing!!" He says he's been waiting a long time to ask me a question... will  you marry me.. of course at this point I'm crying and say Yes!!! hugs and kisses all around.. He did good!! Just like that I'm a Fiancee and now almost a wife!! So exciting wedding date around the corner on 10/18/14... I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with this wonderful man!!

Re: Just got engaged on May 26th 2014

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards