Attire & Accessories Forum

deleted

Re: deleted

• Wow! This is a really beautiful dress and you look absolutely gorgeous in it!!

If it's only been a week, why don't you call the boutique today. Ask if it's too late to choose a different dress and if you can make another appointment to try on other dresses. If they say they'll refund you, then great. Take them up on it - you can always order this dress again if you keep going back to it. If they say no, then you need to assess whether you have the budget to buy another gown. 
    *********************************************************************************

• Oh, and send a message to KnotPorscha if you want to choose a screen name other than "Knottie######"
    *********************************************************************************

• What an odd DD.

• edited September 2014
    What an odd DD.
    It is... but she had two huge photos of herself in the OP, so maybe that's why? I didn't even quote because it was a typical dress regret post, like "I got this Maggie Sottero 'Hannah' dress a week ago for my outdoor fall wedding and I don't know if it's what I want."

OP - come back!

eta: specified dress

• Maybe she runs the risk of her FI seeing it if the photos are on here or something?

OP!  Just link us the dress on the website.  
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards