Attire & Accessories Forum

How to add a little sparkle/bling to a winter wedding?

I have been planning a simple low key wedding at a church with the reception at the church all. Evergreen sprigs and pine cones are going to be most of the decorations with some ribbon and flowers thrown in where needed. And some tree slabs to put the cupcakes on and maybe for the center pieces as well. The dress I have chosen though is completely different than I orignally thought I would end up with. Picture below. Now that I have a blinged out sparkly dress I need to figure out how to add some bling and sparkle to the rest of the wedding decor. Any ideas or suggestions?

Re: How to add a little sparkle/bling to a winter wedding?

• Glitter spray and glitter paint. I would give the pine cones a healthy spray and then paint your centerpiece containers (if it makes sense) with glitter paint. Depends on your color scheme but silver and gold are neutral and would look pretty at a winter wedding.
    *********************************************************************************

• Add to the centerpieces:
    imageWedding Reception Ideas

Table numbers:

Napkin holders:
    imageimage

Cake/cupcakes:

Favours:

Bridesmaids:
  • You chose the second dress! It's so gorgeous!! You can incorporate silver glitter anywhere and it's easy to DIY! You can use it for formal and casual weddings!! 
  • atlastmrsgatlastmrsg member
    5 Love Its First Comment First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited September 2014
    Don't overglitter though.  Just because you have a sparkly dress, you don't have to have a glitter coated wedding.  If everything is bedazzled, you won't stand out.  Edit carefully and keep the sparkle tasteful.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards