Oregon

Found our Recetion site finally

So after a lot of stress and looking we finally found our reception site in our budget. The price includes tables, chairs, linens, and napkins as well as room set up and take down. The place is a little smaller than i was hoping for but i still like it and willing to compromise on space for such an amazing deal since we are on a small budget.
August 2011 sig challenge: Fave e-pic Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Found our Recetion site finally

• DramaGeekDramaGeek member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can't tell us all that and not tell us where you'll be having your reception!  What a tease!  :-P

I'm so glad you found one you like that fits the budget, I know how stressed you were about it.  Congrats!
  • edited December 2011
    That's GREAT!!
    It can get very stressful finding a reception venue. I live in an area where there aren't very many places big enough for a wedding reception. We found one and then it fell through 6 weeks before the wedding... Thankfully we found another place the next day. :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • CNK418CNK418 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    CONGRATS!!!! Please share the name! = )
  • edited December 2011
     The name of the place is Rivershore bar&Grill/ Best western hotel. It has a small ball room that's really inexpensive to rent and the guy in charge of it so far is amazing to work with. I really like the idea that our guests from out of state can get a room there if they want and go right up to their rooms after the reception. I'm really excited.
    August 2011 sig challenge: Fave e-pic Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • DramaGeekDramaGeek member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh we love the Rivershore!  Great choice :-)
  • edited December 2011
    Is there an actual room charge at the Rivershore, or is it just the food charge per person?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards