Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Wedding Coordinator?

I'm thinking about hiring a wedding coordinator for partial planning and was wondering what the average cost of something like that is in the Dallas area. None of them really put prices on their page, so I'm kind of having a hard time finding that out. Any information would be really helpful!

Re: Wedding Coordinator?

• Options
    My planner had two options - a flat fee or a percentage of your budget (starting at 10% I believe). I liked the flat fee option because I wasn't entirely sure of what our wedding would cost. Kathy (www.planitwithme.com) was pretty spot on with her estimates and she did a great job of getting me vendors at various price points so I could decide what I wanted to splurge on. In the end, it was some of the best $$ we spent because I didn't have to worry about anything!
  • Options
    Take a look at www.dayofbliss.com. Valarie Maeir is a wonderful coordinator. Coordinators typically do not list their pricing on their websites but Valarie is very open about her pricing. Her biggest package is around $1,700 but that gives you unlimited access to her the whole time leading up to your wedding. She also does Day Of coordination for a lot less.
  • Options
    TXWalkerTXWalker member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited September 2014

I've hired Amy Lacey with Amy Lacey Weddings.  Her specialty is Day Of and she is less than 1,000!!  there aren't any other fees, it's a flat fee. She will be with you from first contact on and has helped me find other vendors that have given me great deals. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Amy-Lacey-Weddings/188144041215709

• Options
    I also used Kathy with Plan it With Me. Everything went on time and there were no issues. She was very detail oriented. She has three packages to choose from. We chose the middle one which was 10% of our wedding. She also has a day of package that is around $800 I think. She was a great benefit and probably the sole reason everything ran so smoothly. She coordinated with all the other vendors and created timelines for everyone. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards