Getting in Shape

Today's NSV

I'm 5 days in and today is the first day I haven't been STARVING and ready for lunch by 11:00. I made it to 1:00 before I ate which means that my calories will be easier to manage this evening because I shouldn't be STARVING again by the time I get home from work (fingers crossed). Anything you guys want to share?
photo composite_14153800476219.jpg

Re: Today's NSV

• I usually exercise right after work, so I have more calories to eat when I get home for dinner. It's been going well, and I've been having some "left-over" calories by the end of the night when I'm not hungry anymore.

I alternate swimming and running days and yesterday was a swim day. Getting out of the pool, I ended up getting a calf cramp and making pain faces for about 3 minutes while trying to massage my muscles into relaxing. It's still stiff, so IDK if I can run today, or if I do I'd probably have to cut back on distance... which means less calories to eat tonight :( and I have yummy left-over pasta!

Good job on the 2 lbs down! Drinking a lot of water at lunch helps keep me feeling full til the end of the day, might help with the starving feelings!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards