Rhode Island
Options

John & Cynthia Cipolla - Bride Candy/Wedding Stories/Haute Wedding Films/Bride Rush in Rhode Island

CAUTION - DO NOT HIRE!!!

John and Cynthia Cipolla of Bride Candy/Wedding Stories/Haute Wedding Films/Bride Rush in Rhode Island have scammed us! He was recommended to us by our photographer James Anthony (Rhode Island), who did not share that they were friends and was aware of John Cipolla's illegal practices and previous court cases.  John Cipolla has used so many different business names that it's difficult to determine who/where he works! Unfortunately, because he was referred to us from our photographer, we assumed he was legitimate.

It has been nearly 10 months since our wedding and he has not provided us with our contractually agreed upon video footage of our wedding.  After corresponding with him numerous times via phone and email, he has since ceased to contact us and provide us with any updates/information/products.  Our last correspondence was in May/June of 2014 where he promised us our finished product in "2 weeks." He used that line starting 3 months after our wedding and continued to use it until he decided to no longer correspond with us.

He stole our memories and money and robbed us of the opportunity to reflect on the beginning of our union with our families and children.  As of now, what is most depressing, is that a key person in my family that helped to make this union possible was ill and couldn't make it to the wedding has since died.  I promised to send her the footage, and now, I will have this horrible memory sketched into my mind for eternity.

Re: John & Cynthia Cipolla - Bride Candy/Wedding Stories/Haute Wedding Films/Bride Rush in Rhode Island

• Options
    I'm moving this to your local board as Photo & Video is an international board and it's not as likely to be seen by brides in your area. GL! :)
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards