Wedding Woes
Options

::limps in...falls flat on her face::

mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
edited October 2014 in Wedding Woes
DH didn't get home until after 11pm last night.  Yesterday was horrible.  Everything that could go wrong pretty much did.  He has no faith today is going to be any better.  ::smh::

DefConn woke up screaming bloody murder at 3am.  He said his arm hurt, I think it was asleep.  He's had a cold/cough for the last week or so, but he's eating and acting normally...but he is coughing a lot at night.  He was so sassy/demanding and I was so tired, that somehow we ended up on the couch with him eating cereal and watching Frozen.  We fell back asleep around 5am and I debated taking him to daycare, but he was bebopping around like normal at 6:30am.  

We should be hearing something on our buyers loan today.  I pray, for their sake and my sanity, that it happens. 

I need coffee.  I need go back to bed.  This week is trying to kill me. 

Re: ::limps in...falls flat on her face::

• Options

We actually had a decent day yesterday- the meeting I put together was awesome (people are still talking and wanting to bring the speaker back), soccer practice was good, 6let is starting to respond to his reflux meds, they all slept.

M2 has preschool this am so YAY for a few minutes quiet.  That girl can TALK! I'm hitting Michael's for some Halloween décor.

• Options
    I don't have litttle kids at home but worse I have H's grandmother.  She came in the living room after I got home from church and said goodnight (dressed in pjs).  An hour later she came back in fully dressed including jewelry and shoes, saying she thought it was morning.  She is 91 and mean as a snake, no joking.  She has no demetia, I could feel compassion if she did, but she doesn't.  I went through that with my GM, this woman fakes it and acts crazy on purpose, we have had her in a mental evual. place, its certified.  She is also the nosiest person alive, she makes humming - grunting noises ALL THE TIME!  She is driving me crazy, I was woke up all night with her banging walker into walls, but now I'm working and she is still asleep.  I could become a old hater like PMEG any day now.
  • Options
    Ugh, I'm sorry for you and mr.conn.  And DefConn.  Sounds like it's been a bumpy couple of days for everyone.

Good luck with the buyers loan.  And please, enjoy this latte on the house.
  • Options
    DD1 is home sick today.  She came home from school yesterday complaining of a headache, sore throat and stomach ache.  She was still feeling this way this morning.  When I called her in to school, the secretary said "Yep, it's going around.  I've had a few phone calls like this already."

My nephew was taken to the hospital by ambulance last night because he choked on steak.  They got it cleared, but he was still in pain and saying there was some still stuck in there.  He was more comfortable this morning but my brother and sil were told to watch for signs of pneumonia in the next week.  Ugh.
  • Options
    Oh no Taw.  I hope DD1 gets better soon and your nephew is OK. ::no pneumonia vibes::   

Steak is the #1 food that is choked on.  DH learned that when he took CPR training.  
  • Options

ugh. I'm sorry everyone is feeling gross and taw I hope your nephew is ok.

I think 6let might be going down. Instead of wanting to go outside he just wants to sit.

• Options
    Sorry to hear about all the sick kiddos ::vibes for quick recovery and not spreading the yuck to everyone else in the family::
  • Options

I think the "happy go lucky cheeriness" that whatever seems to be coming along with the bug of the season for kids is a symptom just like the cough - you just described DD...  Holy mother of meltdowns lately!  Either it's a bug or the 9yo version of PMS.

• Options
    I wasn't around yesterday b/c I was huddled around a heating pad cursing my uterus.  I called the OB b/c this nonsense has got to stop.  Went into today and she basically gave me a super aspirin painkiller fro short term relief of pain.  Which is fine if it works, I don't really want to go back on BC for just one day of pain...but damn the pain is horrific.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards