Pre-wedding Parties
Options

Stay at home Bachelorette party games?

the bride and groom have decided to have the whole wedding party stay at their new home and grill out, drink, etc, instead of going out and spending a lot of money. 

Has anyone played any bachelor/ette themed games or turned a regular game into something related? Three of the bridesmaids had to cancel for various reasons so there's only two of us now and I want to make sure the bride has the best time! It can be a co-ed game or women only.  Thanks for any ideas!

Re: Stay at home Bachelorette party games?

• Options

the bride and groom have decided to have the whole wedding party stay at their new home and grill out, drink, etc, instead of going out and spending a lot of money. 

Has anyone played any bachelor/ette themed games or turned a regular game into something related? Three of the bridesmaids had to cancel for various reasons so there's only two of us now and I want to make sure the bride has the best time! It can be a co-ed game or women only.  Thanks for any ideas!

Do you have the board game Marry, Date, or Dump?  That one is a blast and is co-ed.

• Options
    I'm not a huge fan of bachelorette-related games, but I like games in general. If your crowd is not easily offended, Cards Against Humanity is pretty awesome. If they want something a little less R rated Apples to Apples, Balderdash, Taboo, etc. are all good picks. 

There's always watching a movie and playing a drinking game to it. Just google "movie drinking games" and you'll find several. I also like flip cup. 
    *********************************************************************************

• Options
    I would suggest creating your own version of Cards Against Humanity. 

Ideas:

"Marrying _________ is a lot like ___________."
    "Before (bride) sleeps with (groom), she has to _________."

Etc. 
  • Options
    I'm a big fan of the board game Battle of the Sexes... my cousins and I play that with our husbands all the time when we have game nights. I also second Cards Against Humanity if your group isn't easily offended.
  • Options
    There is a totally ridiculous game on Amazon called "Girlfriends' Intuition" and I purchased it for a friend's bachelorette. It's stupid and cheesy, and we busted it out at one of the bars we were at. Random guys at the bar ended up joining in and playing with us. Total riot.
  • Options
    ElcaB said:
    I would suggest creating your own version of Cards Against Humanity. 

Ideas:

"Marrying _________ is a lot like ___________."
    "Before (bride) sleeps with (groom), she has to _________."

Etc. 
    You should pitch this idea to CaH! :D

Yes, I also second (third?) "Cards Against Humanity" and Balderdash.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards