Flowers

Old floral post I can't find

edited October 2014 in Flowers
This is probably a lost cause, but I thought I'd give it a go in case it jarred someone's memory...I remember seeing a post here about a month ago (not that it was necessarily originally posted then), and all I remember is one commenter going into a lot of detail about how to care for wholesale flowers right after they're bought if you're DIY'ing- products to use, cutting, how/where/temp to store, what to do the morning of the event, etc. Very specific in terms of when to do each thing. I have searched quite a bit and just cannot find it (I know it was on TK, and this would seem to be the right board).

If anyone remembers the post that'd be great; it was the most helpful thing I'd found and I wish I remembered to bookmark it at the time; for all my googling it was far more straightforward/easy to understand than anything I've stumbled on in my search. If not, nbd, I'll just work with whatever else is out there and I don't have high expectations on this one as I think it was a really old post, but figured it couldn't hurt to try.

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards