Ohio-Columbus

Dresses

Hello all,

Going to be shopping for dresses here pretty soon, and would love to hear about any boutiques and shops in the surrounding Columbus area that you all liked!  My budget is $1,500, and as of right now we are heading down to Cincinnati's bridal district.  However, if there are places around here that you all went to that had a ton of options in this price range (other than David's & Wendy's), I would love to know!  

Has anyone been to Bride & Formal in London, Ohio?

Re: Dresses

• I got my dress on Black Friday at Uniquely Yours in Circleville. They had extra discounts on top of my dress being on sale. I highly recommend them, me, my sister and two SILs all drove form Cbus to get our wedding gowns there. All under $1500, several under $1000.

They are super nice, very affordable and carry Mori Lee...my fav :)

GL!
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• Elegant bride in Dublin!! I had the same budget as you, and found my dress there for $1700, but the sample for perfectly and I ended up getting it for just $600!!
  • I'm seconding uniquely yours. Be careful not to go on a Sat before prom or homecoming though (it can be pretty busy at that time).
  • Highly recommend the Nordstrom Wedding Suite. They have one at Beachwood Place in Beachwood, OH. I bought my gown there at the Michigan Ave location. You're allowed to take pictures, and they have a nice selection of gowns under $2000. Lots of great perks if you have a Nordy card too.
  • A bit of advice from a former Circleville resident...

If you are going to Uniquely Yours, avoid this weekend too - actually any day from Thursday (10/16) through Sunday (10/19).  Pumpkin show is this weekend and Circleville will be crazy packed.  A lot of the shops on Main Street shut down.  There will likely be food booths right outside the door.

However, if you like pumpkin flavored everything and want to see 2000 pound pumpkins, you should go to Pumpkin Show, just for the fun of it.  Just don't get off 23 at 22, get off before or after it. 

• edited October 2014
    I have been to Uniquely Yours on several Saturdays, outside of the Pumpkin Show weekends, and never had any problems. I was there after Homecoming and before prom season kicked off - so maybe that's why it wasn't busy. I've never been there with more than one other group looking at dresses when my groups were there.

I HIGHLY recommend going on Nov 28 - I got my dress for less than $200 with the Black Friday sale :) I know I sound like a broken record...sorry :-p

• I have been to Uniquely Yours on several Saturdays, outside of the Pumpkin Show weekends, and never had any problems. I was there after Homecoming and before prom season kicked off - so maybe that's why it wasn't busy. I've never been there with more than one other group looking at dresses when my groups were there.

I HIGHLY recommend going on Nov 28 - I got my dress for less than $200 with the Black Friday sale :) I know I sound like a broken record...sorry :-p
    That's amazing! If you don't mind me asking, how much marked down was that? 
  • Honestly I don't remember, I want to say it was originally $600. All three of us got our dresses at least half off msrp

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards