Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

In-Suite Receptions -- Cost of Suite

I'm just curious as to where those of you doing an in-suite reception will be hosting it and the cost of the suite. Right now we are looking at Caesars Absolut Suite which runs anywhere between $1,300-$1,500 per night. While we love the suite, it's a little pricey if we get it for two nights in order to set up for the reception. Where are you doing it and what is the cost per night?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: In-Suite Receptions -- Cost of Suite

• Options
    We got the Aria panoramic 1 bedroom for $518/night. We are expecting probably no more than 25-30 people (maybe less) and we are doing it during the week, so that helped us cut costs. We booked through the group booking people (we reserved a block too) and she was able to get us a better rate that way.
  • Options
    We are doing our reception at Mandalay Bay, in the hospitality suite.  The cost is $1050/night plus $115/night for the bedroom.  We are keeping it for three nights.  Pricey, but less than one night at the one of Aria's sky villas.  The Aria hospitality suite was just $525/night, but not quite big enough for our needs.
    Happiness is an inside job
  • Options
    We booked the hospitality suite too! We got it for a Wednesday in April for 850 out the door including taxes and fees
  • Options
    ericandmarieericandmarie member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited October 2014
    We looked at everything from the Villas @ Aria & SkyLofts @ MGM for $3500 a night to the Hospitality Suite @ Aria for $700/night. A front runner was the Apex Suite @ Planet Hollywood for $1200/night.
    Depends how many people you need? If we had 30-35 max we could entertain the idea of the Wrap Around Terrace or the Panoramic Sky View at Aria, but with us having a growing list of 55+ we just didn't want to spend $3,500 for one night not including food or drink.
  • Options
    I have the aria hospitality suite booked for our meet and great and ceremony day. About 650 a night.
  • Options
    Booked for Friday and Saturday in April for about $742 a night, before taxes and resort fees.
  • Options
    We used MB's Vista Suite in late October last year. It was around $1100 for both nights. We had a pizza party Friday night and decorated once everyone left.

We used the suite to get ready in the morning. It was so nice not having to worry about 1) the suite not being ready and/or 2) lugging everything over there while getting ready.
  • Options
    we have Cosmo Wrap Around Premium View booked for $488 for a Wenesday night. Also only having 30 ppl - and drinks only (dinner at Wicked Spoon)
  • Options
    @australiansam are you getting the private room at Wicked Spoon or just making a group reservation?
  • Options
    Damn. I'm starting to get buyers remorse on our wedding ceremony a little bit. Could've done the suite wedding, but then again, way over my budget.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    @vegasbride2015 I've been saying the same thing about a wedding ceremony!
  • Options
    We booked the Vista suite and got it for about $500 for the night
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

@aggiespartan - we have a private room. Minimum spend is $2000++ - so about $2600 including tax and tip = so about $86 per head... dinner is $62 per head (including)... so leaves a little room for beverages.

• Options
    Ugh. We were quoted $5,000 minimum.
  • Options
    Thanks for the responses. I will definitely look into some other locations but seeing as our wedding will be on a Friday, the price of the Caesars suite might not be as bad as we thought.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options

We just had our reception in the Media Suite at Mandalay Bay with about 35 guests, and it was perfect! It's sound proofed, so you can play your music loud without complaints, plenty of seating and dancing room! We loved it.... It was just about $900 for one night, on a Saturday.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    OMG. $900 for one night! That is it? I mean, sure you have your decor, cake, food, officiant but still. THAT is good. Plus you're not left with a few choices AND can have your own photographer. I'm kicking myself right now. REALLY kicking myself.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    I BOOKED THE VISTA SUITE @MB ON A SATURDAY IN MARCH 2015 FOR ABOUT $585
  • Options
    dbacksgirldbacksgirl member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited October 2014
    We booked a Vista Suite during the week (Wed & Thurs. nights) and got a 20% discount through Smarter Vegas. $450/nt.  Couldn't pass that up.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I also just booked the Vista Suite for 3 nights at $500 a night in April. Just in case I don't need the Hospitality Suite if not that many people can make it. So I have two suites booked because my fiancé doesn't think that many people can fit in the Vista if its about 50 people. Even though EVERYONE on here says it can lol.
  • Options
    I had the  Presidential Suite @ The Delano, Suite 62803, Strip-side 2200sq ft, 40ppl, for 5 nights for 700 a night (including tax & hotel fees)
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards