New Jersey

Mayfair Farms or Il Tulipano

edited October 2014 in New Jersey

Re: Mayfair Farms or Il Tulipano

• I am getting next November at Mayfair Farms...the price was fair, the room was amazing, and the staff has been nothing more than helpful with all my questions (trust me I have a lot).

We had planned to look at Il Tulipano but i feel in love with Mayfair Farms before we could see it.  But from the pictures I was it was beautiful also...and I believe the price wasnt bad either.

Let me know if you have any more questions on Mayfair Farms...I am going for my tasting this Saturday.
  • I am getting next November at Mayfair Farms...the price was fair, the room was amazing, and the staff has been nothing more than helpful with all my questions (trust me I have a lot).

We had planned to look at Il Tulipano but i feel in love with Mayfair Farms before we could see it.  But from the pictures I was it was beautiful also...and I believe the price wasnt bad either.

Let me know if you have any more questions on Mayfair Farms...I am going for my tasting this Saturday.
    Congratulations! I actually made a reservation for a consultation next week. I have visited Mayfair Farms before and the only thing that I really did like was the chair. I am going to ask them if I have other chair options and if they have the chairs that I want I definitely want to go with them.
  • Thank you!
    Who are you meeting with next week?

I am pretty sure the chairs they have are their chairs and don't have different ones because I remember that being one of my questions.  But I know most florist do rent them out.  
  • Thank you!
    Who are you meeting with next week?

I am pretty sure the chairs they have are their chairs and don't have different ones because I remember that being one of my questions.  But I know most florist do rent them out.  
    I don't who I'm meeting with, just made a reservation via phone. I'm also going to go see Wilshire Grand this weekend. From the pictures, I really don't like their outside environment but the inside looks great. Also, Il Tulipano is a little far from my church (about 28 minutes). This venue hunting is more difficult than I have imagined!
  • Mayfair is in the running as our venue choice. I have a tasting there in a few weeks but also have a few more appointments this weekend that I'd like to finish up obviously before making a final decision. I am also hoping to go see Il Tulipano within the next week or so. 
  • Hi Brides,

I was wondering who you guys are working with at Mayfair Farms? I just received an e-mail and the person I was working with is no longer there. I am so bummed.
    Any advice will be appreciated!
  • @pce515 who were you working with?  I am working with Scott from there and he is just great.  Did you sign your contract and all?  
  • @jeannine12 I sent you a private message !
  • We just put our deposit for Mayfair Farms, we fell in loev with it the first time we went there.  We were also working with Scott and were very comfortable with him, but unfortunately he just left the compan.  We met with Richard before signing and he was just as great and put our worried minds at ease.
  • I am a June il Tulipano bride and couldn't be happier. 
  • We had our wedding at Mayfair and it was incredible. The food is simply amazing! The ceremony site outside is beautiful. We got tons of great pictures. The Maitre D (i think lol) Chevon was so attentive i highly recommend requesting him if you can. We worked with Scott Pinck. There were 2 Scotts at the time so i'm not sure which one left.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards