October 2014 Weddings
Options

Bachelorette party tonight!!!

I feel like I am probably the last one to have my bachelorette party!!! The wedding is the 18th, but my rehearsal is a whole 6 days before, so it's this Sunday, the 12th. That means I will have 1 full day to recover from my hangover, and pack everything into the car that will be dropped off to the venue this Sunday.

I don't even like to drink that much, so I hope my friends don't pour on the peer pressure!!!

Wish me luck! Why do I feel like I need to be wished luck!? IDK!!!

Re: Bachelorette party tonight!!!

• Options
    Good luck!!! Just drink a lot of water in between drinks! I can't even tell you how much wine (and shots) I had for my bachelorette and I woke up without a hangover!!!

• Options
    That's encouraging! I will drink tons of water, and I'm planning on eating an entire pizza by myself before we go out. Maybe that way I won't get so drunk!? Also an excuse to eat a lot of pizza. :)
  • Options
    We had drunk pizza that night after got back to the hotel. It was the most amazing pizza ever!

• Options
    I had sooooo much fun last night! It was just a small group of girls, not everyone could make it, but it was still a great time! We went to a piano bar which was actually a million times more exciting than I expected. It was a whole band, and It was all great music, they played everything we requested, including backstreet boys which was such a fun throwback for me and the girls. I got gifts, and so many penis shaped goodies. It was embarrassing, but still funny. I did drink a lot, but also ate a lot and had tons of water, so I woke up feeling fine. We drove the whole way home singing spice girls at the top of our lungs. When I got home, I was actually embarrassed for FI to see the state I was in, bc I'm not sure he's ever seen me that drunk before. Lol. We had a good laugh about it. Oh, and I danced on a stage to their rendition of ignition by R Kelly in front of soooo many people. I must have been drunk!! Tomorrow is our rehearsal and big dinner!! Yippie!!
  • Options
    You are't the last, mine is tonight! 
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards