New Jersey

Photography by Orlando

Hi ladies! I recently got engaged and we just booked our date.  I want to book my photographer asap!  Does anyone have reviews on Photography by Orlando?

Thanks.

Re: Photography by Orlando

• It's a second wedding for both of us so I am not looking to spend a fortune.  Any feedback is appreciated.
  • love0208love0208 member
    5 Love Its First Answer First Anniversary First Comment
    edited October 2014
    @Angie0512, Congratulations!!!  I can so understand what you mean!!  It took me 4 months to find a reasonably priced photographer!!  If it wasn't for this forum, I would not have found anything, these girls have helped me plan my entire wedding with out realizing it!  I want to continue the love so to speak lol... The photographers below were my top qualifiers and they were reasonably priced!

@ Orlando, I went to check them out and they were way to rich for my blood!! 

I booked with Jason Rhee.  His price was half of what Orlando quoted me and I got everything! He just finished our engagement shoot and the pics are awesome!! Everybody's mouths dropped when they saw them.  If you want to see some of the pics, I can email them to you, just private message me if you want them!!  
    Here is his the link to his blog:

Another favorite amongst the Knotties is Robert Wayne, he runs about the same price as Jason, his work was really nice but his style didnt match mine....
    Here is his link:

Julian Rubinik was AWESOME! again his style didn't quite match what I was looking for, but his work is amazing!  Again very affordable, it is a husband and wife team, they are so sweet!  They are located in New York but their website alone shows it's worth the commute.  Definitely check out their web page!

If you want something super super different, then Robert Patrick would be someone you want to look into.  His wedding albums is like art.....again not for everyone...but if you are the type that just really wants to be out the box then see him...I really liked his albums but again, not the style that I was going for my wedding.

His work is very similar to the Artist European Group: http://www.artisteuropeanproofing.com/ according to the knotties he used to work for this company and branched out on his own.  This group also was very nice, they were outside of my budget but still less than Orlando.

I hope this list helped you as it did me!! Good luck with everything!
  • Oh wow thank you for all the info! I will definitely check them all out.  I really appreciate it!
  • @Angie0512, you are so very welcome and if you want a real live view of Jason's work, just let me know and I will send you some of the pics that he did for our engagement shoot ! Keep us posted, we love updates!
  • I booked with Orlando and 4 months before my wedding had to find a new photographer! VERY bad business man and has no respect for his clients. PM me if you want me to tell you the whole story...

I would stay away. For the money you can find someone soooo much better. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards