Michigan-Detroit

Looking for a small church/chapel in Michigan

edited October 2014 in Michigan-Detroit

My fiancé and I are looking for a church/chapel for our wedding ceremony.  We are both Lutheran but my church is probably too large and his church doesn’t have the look I want.  So we want to find a smaller church building for the ceremony, but I do NOT want it to have a ‘Vegas-wedding-chapel’-look/feel.  We are in Michigan and are looking anywhere from Ann Arbor to Auburn Hills area.  We found a few and narrowed it down to these three:  Oak Arbor Church and Banquet Facility in Rochester, Crystal Gardens Banquet Center in Howell, and Greenfield Village / Henry Ford (has Mary Martha Chapel) in Dearborn.  Has anyone attended a wedding at one of these chapels?  Do you know of any other small churches/chapels?  Thanks!

Re: Looking for a small church/chapel in Michigan

• You will have better luck on your local board where people are familiar with the area. This is an international board. I will move this to your local board for you and keep a link here on this page for anyone who wants to respond.
    *********************************************************************************

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards