Oregon
Options

Looking for inexpensive Videographer

With a little over a month before my wedding I realized I didn't plan for a videographer and feel this is such an important detail I want. My wedding is in Corvallis, does anyone know of someone that is fairly inexpensive? I don't even need all the fancy touch ups raw footage is fine. I just want to see all that I would of missed without it!
Thanks!

Re: Looking for inexpensive Videographer

• Options
    DND2010DND2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We didn't think we were going to have a videographer because of the high prices we saw at all of the bridal shows we went to. And then we found Jason at www.steadystatestudios.com. He is out of the Corvallis area I believe, but he is traveling to our venue (45 minutes east of Portland) to do our wedding with no travel fee!! He is so much fun to talk to and we could tell that he really loves what he  does. He made us a killer deal that we could not refuse. Our wedding is not until November of this year, but he sent us a demo DVD and I really love his work. We met with him personally and that just confirmed that we found the right guy for our day!!! I don't know if he is what you have in mind or not, but check out his website, contact him, and tell him what you want. I know he made a custom package for us because we wanted just 3 hours of coverage!
  • Options
    heidirobbinsheidirobbins member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much...Congrats on your wedding!
  • Options
    JessandArnieJessandArnie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Heidi - I also want to recommend Carey with Witness Tree Videos out of Newberg. www.witnesstreevideos.com is their website and I believe their wedding packages start at $500. Carey did our coastal wedding and I couldn't be happier. Her website features some great demo videos, and she is a really friendly and professional gal. Good luck and congrats! - Jess
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards