Wedding Invitations & Paper

Printing on Envelopes?

Hello! Any ideas on how a place that will print the return address on the RSVP envelope and on the back flap of the invitation? I have reached out to Staples, but they do not do that. I am absolutely open to printing them myself, but am having trouble finding a template for an A6 envelope (RSVP) and for the back flap of an A7. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Re: Printing on Envelopes?

• When you go in to print, you should have a "more options," or "user options" or "more printer settings" button. You should be able to set the paper size by entering the actual measurements. Typically, if you scroll down through the preset sizes, there's a "user defined" option.

What brand/ model of printer are you using? 
  • edited October 2014
    I needed to print A1 envelopes and this site helped me out a ton! They give you step by step instructions. Make sure you have a ton of extras though because you won't get it right the 1st, 2nd, or even 3rd time! Haha.

• For the back flap, I just formatted Word for the size of the A7 and adjusted the size and spacing of the font until it looked about right. I did a test run by cutting a few pieces of printer paper to the size of the envelopes and traced the flap with a pencil. I used a special font and so I had trouble using mail merger to print them correctly, so I printed them all individually. It was a pain, but they looked great and it was super inexpensive.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards